PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CHIEF EXECUTIVE– PART-TIME
Due to internal promotion, Newark & Nottinghamshire Agricultural Society, owners of Newark Showground, are recruiting a part-time, PA to the CEO.
This is a customer-facing role as well as providing PA support including; CEO office administration, diary and time management, presentations, information management & research, HR support, secretarial aspects specifically including audio typing and dictation, minutes, meetings and tasks for Society Shows.
Working within a small and friendly team, key outputs of the role include:
- Reception, telephone and message taking
- Arranging CEO appointments and contact management
- Diary and email management
- Task Management of multiple simultaneous demands
- Transcribing dictation and addressing actions.
- Production of reports by collating information from various sources
- Meeting preparation, notes and documentation
- Confidential HR work and record keeping
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Highly efficient typing skills.
- Good computer literacy and proficient in all Microsoft products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at a high standard.
The post is for 21.25 hours per week initially and will be based in the Society’s Reception. You will be required to work additional hours in the lead-up to our three shows and there will be some weekend work. In return we offer a competitive salary, free car parking, a pleasant working environment, company mobile, pension and WPA health insurance scheme. Due lack of public transport, own car is essential.
Please send a letter of application and CV of no more than 2 pages, to:
CEO Newark & Nottinghamshire Agricultural Society, Newark Showground, Lincoln Road, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG24 2NY.
For details call 01636 705796 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 5.00 pm on 21 August 2017.