The flat 86-acre internal campus surrounded by 30 acres of runway is well-known for the vast range of outdoor events we host, many combining outdoor areas and indoor spaces which connect seamlessly.
The former RAF Winthorpe Airfield offers a grid of well-organised, free-draining grass areas, four horse rings and an abundance of smaller rings attracting equestrian events and dog championships, for example.
The network of tarmac roads and acres of hardstanding runways makes it equally-suited to large vehicle rallies, vintage tractor displays and the Midlands Machinery Show, showcasing modern agricultural equipment – even multi-million-pound auctions for large industrial equipment.
We have the amenities to make your outdoor event a success, with plenty of water stand-pipes, electricity and Elsan points, toilets and shower blocks as well site-wide Wi-Fi and zoned PA coverage.
- 126 acres overall
- Clear grid layout
- 8,000 free car parking spaces
- Free-draining grass and hardstanding areas
- Three main entrance and exit gates
- Seven gates on to the internal showground
- Four turnstile entrances available
- Perfect for camping and caravanning
- Electric connections available
- Water stand-pipes around the site
- Toilets and shower blocks
- Elsan waste points