George Stephenson Exhibition Hall
Licensed to hold up to 4,000 people, the George Stephenson is Nottinghamshire’s largest, purpose-built exhibition space.
Built in 2005, it is highly versatile and one of our busiest venues. The venue has hosted exhibitions, displays of large vehicles and equipment, meetings for 3,000, cabaret-style conferences for 850, multi-room conferences for 1,000 delegates, fund-raising balls for 1,200 diners, concerts, Roller Derby weekends and Martial Arts competitions.
Tastes Bistro, set inside the hall itself, provides a range of meals, snacks and refreshments with a comfortable seating area and is popular with event visitors.
- 7mH x 5mW rollover doors at each end for easy access
- A glazed entrance foyer, in-house Bistro, toilets, organiser’s office and free parking
- Three-phase power with double power points every six metres
- A polished, floated concrete floor
- Everything on one level for superb disabled access